Is Value Streams (business/core_bl_value_streams.xsl) available to OpenSource viewer?

xiaoqi

Hi,

See new Value Streams (business/core_bl_value_streams.xsl) view is added in 6.18.9, may I know whether and how it can be available to Open Source edition? Where can I find the xsl file?

Would like to experience this new view with our repository since I've the VS-App mapping already, thanks.

Regards, Xiaoqi
neil.walsh

Hi,

We typically only release the major increments to open source e.g. v6.18, v6.19 etc and not the interim releases e.g. v6.18.x unless there is an issue which we feel justifies the effort of packaging the OS release. 6.19 will be available in Q4 2023 and will include all the interim patches of the 6.18.x releases.

In the meantime, I have shared the current version of the view you mentioned here with the knowledge this has not been tested with the OS release yet.

Cheers

Neil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xiaoqi

Thanks greatly Neil, I'll enable these two files under my OS Business folder and configure them into the views to see the result.