Business Process Model view

rwoof

Hi
I have started to create some basic Business Process Models successfully and can see them in the Business Process Model view. However, I cant see where to record the data that gets shown at the top of the View for the Business Process in the fields::

Owner
Inputs
Outputs

Can you advise where this data is captured to be shown in this View?

Cheers
Rob
JohnM

Hi Rob,

Owner
You need a 'Group_Business_Role' name 'Process Owner'
You add a stakeholder for the process which needs to be an actor for whom the role is set to 'Process Owner'.

Inputs
Set the Information Used slot for the process

Output
From a Product, set the Implemented by Business Process slot to be the process, this is a single direction relationship so you can’t do it from the process, only the product.

I think you can set information for the output too but let me speak to the team and come back on that.
rwoof

Thanks John - I used these fields and it works.

The Output setting (having to use Product and modelling only in that direction feels a bit clunky, but I can see it works, so that for this.

Cheers
Rob
rwoof

Sorry, one more follow up on the same View. If I have a Process that is a step in another parent process, when this process is shown as a Step in the Process Steps part at the bottom of the View, the Owner field stays blank, even though I have the Owner as above - and when I drill into that Process, it shows correctly at the top when this Process is the main process in the View.
So where does the Owner field get displayed from for Processes and Activities in the Process Steps part of the View?

Cheers
Rob