essential_baseline_v1.pprj

ramokone

Hi,

I've intalled essential but i can't find the find the file essential_baseline_v1.pprj. i am only seeing the following files: SQWRLExamples.pprj, metaproject.pprj, collaborativePizza.owl.pprj, newspaper.pprj, Pizza.owl.pprj. Please let me know where i can find this file essential_baseline_v1.pprj' because the tutorials are referencing to it. Thanks
neil.walsh

The tutorials are for v1.x of Essential and although they apply in principal to v3, there may be some differences. Do feel free to follow them but don't be surprised if some things have changed. We will update the tutorials but for now these are the only ones we have ready. EAS do offer formal training if you need this.

Regarding the essential_baseline_v1.pprj, this refers to the Essential Baseline repository which will be found in the location of where you installed Essential (typically the Program Files folder).

If you have trouble finding it then try a search of your computer for *.pprj or essential_basline

You will probably find a file called essential_baseline_v3.0.4.pprj which from memory is the file used in the latest release.

Hope this helps

Neil
ramokone

Hi. Is the training for free?
neil.walsh

The training is a paid service offered by The Essential Project sponsors, EAS, as part their professional services offering. They offer a wide range of training modules associated with Essential including standard meta-model training, view development, strategy management, change management and more.

You can contact them via the Services menu at the top of this page.