Training / Example for 3.0??

paulmcmahon

Hi,

I'm very keen to trial this product for my workplace, however I am looking for either some updated training material and/or a base example that I can use to build out on.

I've reviewed the website to date and there does not appear to be much in the way of examples or updated insights for the new version?

Or am I just not looking in the right place? :)
neil.walsh

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest. We're aware of the lack of example content for v3 and are working on getting a new demo repository together. As v3 was such a big leap forward there's quite a bit of work needed to get a great demo together. We had hoped to get the demo available for launch but we made the call to not let this hold up the release of v3. We'll let you know as soon as the demo is available.

Regarding training, we have some tutorials for v1 online, many of which are still applicable for v3. We'll probably be updating these over the coming months. The Essential Project sponsors, EAS, also provide commercial training for all aspects of v3. (click Services in the top menu)

Cheers

Neil
paulmcmahon

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the response - I have actually attempted to make contact with EAS but as yet have not heard back. Are you able to recommend a direct contact? I made a contact via the contact us page on tuesday
sarah.smith

Hi Paul,

I have responded to your email, but am guessing that it must have got lost in your spam filter. I will re-send it now, maybe you can check your spam if you still don't receive it.

Sarah