Looking for a Report Development Service

natekb

I am new to Essential Open Source and enjoying the product so far. However, I have gone as far as my technical skill will allow. I am an independent consultant and have additional report views I'd like to add to Viewer. Is there anyone who could help with the development? This would be a service for hire.

If this is not the appropriate place for these requests, please let me know my posting options.

Thanks - Nate
JohnM

Hi Nate,

You can post here, no problem at all.

Our team can develop views, but there may be independents who can do it too, let's see if anyone posts

Use the contact form if you'd like to use our team - https://enterprise-architecture.org/contact/

One thing, if you are able to work with Javascript/HTML then let me know and I can see if one of team are able provide you with a JSON data set to work from (saves you writing the XSL query).

John
TMC

I did think independent view development might be a suitable semi-retirement opportunity when the time comes, but the (lack of) responses to the post convinces me there is not enough demand to sustain even a part time independent.
Tudor