Business Process Model View: Error when assign one process/activity to multiple owners (role)

xiaoqi

Hi all,

Also problem of using Business Process Model view. As attached, this is quite commonly model, that "1.1. Sales" process (or activity) is cross owned by two parties.

When modeling in Protege, I put two role in the "Business Process Owned By Business Role" slot, within the "Business Process Used".

After publishing to viewer, this flow gets big error list, however I think the below error lines in the bottom would be referenceable:

Code: Select all

Line#: 11; Column#: 19 : Warning: Stylesheet module file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/core_modal_reports.xsl is included or imported more than once. This is permitted, but may lead to errors or unexpected behavior; SystemID: file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/core_modal_reports.xsl; Line#: 3; Column#: 436 : Warning: Stylesheet module file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/core_char_map.xsl is included or imported more than once. This is permitted, but may lead to errors or unexpected behavior; SystemID: file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/core_char_map.xsl; Line#: 2; Column#: 80 : Warning: Stylesheet module file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/datatables_includes.xsl is included or imported more than once. This is permitted, but may lead to errors or unexpected behavior; SystemID: file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/datatables_includes.xsl; Line#: 2; Column#: 80 : Warning: A function that computes atomic values should use xsl:sequence rather than xsl:value-of; SystemID: file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/core_utilities.xsl; Line#: 2446; Column#: -1 : Warning: A function that computes atomic values should use xsl:sequence rather than xsl:value-of; SystemID: file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/vfs_knowledge_portal/common/core_utilities.xsl; Line#: 2437; Column#: -1

Enable the Detailed Error Message filter to view more information about this error.
I also put full error log in attached zip file.

I suppose current view is only valid for every process/activity having one single owner role, is that true? If yes, could you consider to support this kind of scenario?

Or am I missing anything?

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.