No Strategic Plan Catalogue

jbyrne

I might be missing something, but I cannot see a Strategic Plan Catalogue showing a list of all strategic plans.

There is a Strategic Plan Summary report under Technology but that does not work as you are not given a chance to select the strategic plan you want a summary of first so details are all blank

The only ways I can find of getting to a Strategic Plan is to go to an element impacted (application) by the plan, or to a project supporting the strategic plan - neither ideal as relies on the reader knowing the information first
JohnM

Create a Roadmap and then associate the strategic plans with the roadmap. Once you have done this, the roadmap catalogue opens with strategic plans tied to the roadmaps and the strategic roadmap view will work too.

I've raised this as a missing catalogue.
jbyrne

That makes sense. Thanks John
neil.walsh

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. There is currently no strategic plan catalogue as the most common way to use these is in the context of a project or programme of work. I'll log this as a feature request.

In the interim, I've put together a very basic one here which displays a list of plans and clicks through to the summary. Add the attached (unzipped) XSL file to the enterprise folder in Viewer. Then you'll need to add an instance of type Report to the repository. I'd suggest duplicating the instance "Core: Project Catalogue by Name" and modifying that as it has much of the config you need. (see attached screenshot).

If you're not sure how to get this setup then you might need to wait until we include this properly (probably h1 2023). When we do this in a release, we'd properly integrate the menus and think about what fields to add in the catalogue but this version might work for you for now.

Cheers

Neil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jbyrne

That works a treat, thanks Neil