Group Actor Summary view in Release 6.15 - Process view

rwoof

Hi
I have just applied the updates for Release 6.15 and am testing the updated Group Actor Summary view. The basics work OK for me, as does the Application Usage option, but I cant understand where the data is coming from for the Processes option. On the top of the screen, the actual correct processes for the Actor are returned cirrectly, but I only see a handful, if any, of applications in the Process Implementations part of the screen below.
Can you explain what classes are being used to maintain that data - or what filters are applied for the application / process part of this screen to work?

Cheers
Rob
JohnM

Hi Rob,

The route for the Process Implementations is Business Process > Physical Process > (either) (Composite) Application Provider. or Application Provider Role > (Composite) Application Provider. It is also looking at child orgs

The app usage is also looking at applications related via an Application Organisation User and any apps used in processes against the parent org

If you aren't seeing what you expect the raise a ticket and we'll get someone to take a look.

John
rwoof

Thanks John - I raised a ticket and Neil and team have fixed the code and issued me a version to test. I found another couple of issues and they have now fixed them too
Cheers
Rob