EA principles view indicators (Viewer 6.11.2)

SayedMohamed

Appreciate the team support in addressing EA principles view migration from 6.10.2 to 6.11.2 in the EA principles view the indicators both for the assessment and the variation have disappeared.
I've created a test server for the migration and republished using 6.11.1 Baseline the principles and still the indicators are not visible.
JohnM

Hi,

It looks like one of the library updates has affected the pop-ups, I'll ask the team to have a look.

Thanks

John
SayedMohamed

Thank you, this may help:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Hi,

We can't recreate the missing assessment values, but have an idea on why you may be getting nothing, can you try the attached, it's had a little rewrite. Can you drop this in your user folder and map to this to see if this works. Note, we've restructured it, the pop-ups are a table in a modal too, treat is as beta and it should go into the next release.

If this doesn't work we'll write a checker to see if we can identify the issue

Thanks

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SayedMohamed

Thank you for the file, I done the following steps: I've copied the file into my Apache tomcat server directory Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 9.0\webapps\essential_viewer\enterprise
And replaced the file. Unfortunately same issue.
I've also created a test server running the following:
• Tomcat 9.0 64bit
• Meta-Model 6.11.1
• Viewer 6.11.2
Published only one business principles via Protege and replacement the file the provided to the same directory.
Also tested on the same Viewer 6.11.2 , I published demo july2018share_v69 , and it seems to be working.
JohnM

Sorry about this, minor tweak to the code, does this work?
SayedMohamed

I've copied the file to enterprise/core_el_ea_principles_cat.xsl and still same issue.
my test server has only .
• Meta-Model 6.11.1 downloaded a new copy
• Viewer 6.11.2

Is there an extra step that I need to do in the metamodel ?
JohnM

Can you check the browser console (right click > Inspect in Chrome) for any errors please, and let us know if you find any and also what they are.
SayedMohamed

Thank you for the support appreciated.
I've added screen shots of the report. tried a small test by adding a 0 in the score TD . if any other information is need I'll be happy to provide.
JohnM

Hi Sayed,

We'll contact you directly to try and work out the issue. We can post the outcome back here

Regards

John