Project Summary (v6.10)

klawry38

Hi,
After upgrading to v6.10.2 I've noticed the Project Summary report (core_el_project_summary.xsl) no longer displays the project description, lifecycle, approval status, roles & people, business capabilities footprint, any of the impacted elements. It does, however, show the project name and the timeline.
Running core_el_project_summary_v68.xsl does show the "missing" elements albeit with the various tables for Impacted Elements displaying a header row for each element.
I've run the v6.9 version and it produces the same error (not sure how I missed that when we ungraded to v6.9 from 6.8.....).
Question is: Is there a quick first I could apply? Or should we just wait for an update?

Cheers
Keith
JohnM

We suspect this is to do with characters breaking the JSON structure. We can replicate something similar and have a fix attached. We'll look to push this into the next release. If you need it now, the file is attached.

Hopefully that resolves the issue for you.
core_el_project_summary.xsl.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
klawry38

Hi John,
Thanks for that - very much appreciated. Have tried the .xsl and appears to work fine. I must say the UX "feels cleaner" than previous versions - excellent work. My only suggestion is while the numbering for the Business Footprint section is great I have to admit to "missing" the highlighting of the capabilities if they or their children are impacted - a sort of "in your face" wake up. Not important but would be helpful.
Thanks again for a expeditious response and also for such a fantastic product.

Cheers
Keith
JohnM

Thanks Keith, I'll raise it with our UX guys and we'll see if they can do something