Application Reference Model Style Sheet Missing

brianpeck

I've just installed Essential In a Box Ver 6.7 on a standalone Windows 10 laptop and imported my .prj file that I created when using the Cloud version on demo trial period.
I was getting a 404 error when trying to use the essential_viewer.war file that came with the Essential in a box download. I saw a previous post that suggested the use of the essential_viewer_67.war instead. I installed this version and the viewer then worked just fine .... but going thru all the models in the viewer I am getting the following error on the Application Reference Model.

Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.
Fatal Error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\bpeck\Documents\EA\EA Tools\Essential Architecture Manager\Essential in a Box\standalone_essential_v6.7\standalone_essential_v6.7\Tomcat7_essentialviewer\webapps\essential_viewer_67\ext\shared\ess_al_app_ref_model.xsl (The system cannot find the path specified)

I don't find this path (essential_viewer_67\ext\shared) or the style sheet in essential_viewer.war or essential_viewer_67.war. If I look at the reportXML file, I see that this is the report is defined

<simple_instance>
<name>store_27_Class5828</name>
<type>Report</type>
<supertype>Essential_Viewer</supertype>
<supertype>EA_Support</supertype>
<supertype>EA_Class</supertype>
<supertype>:THING</supertype>
<supertype>EA_Graph_Management</supertype>
<supertype>EA_System</supertype>
<own_slot_value>
<slot_reference>report_is_enabled</slot_reference>
<value value_type="boolean">true</value>
</own_slot_value>
<own_slot_value>
<slot_reference>report_history_label</slot_reference>
<value value_type="string">Application Reference Model</value>
</own_slot_value>
<own_slot_value>
<slot_reference>report_xsl_filename</slot_reference>
<value value_type="string">ext/shared/ess_al_app_ref_model.xsl</value>
</own_slot_value>

Any ideas on how I can rectify this ?
JohnM

Hi Brian,

The problem is that you had some of the commercial views switched on when you were trialling Essential Cloud, so when you exported the repository you also exported the links to the commercial views of which that view is one. Your other views will all work, but the commercial ones will need to be purchased

John
brianpeck

Many thanks