Business Process - Process Steps not displaying

BrendanYano

Hi,

Recently when creating business processes within Essential (v6.5) we've noticed that some of the time the Process Steps are not populating as they usually do.
We simply get a "No data available in table" message. I am still doing some trouble shooting, but it may be related to starting a process with a Decision item.
I've attached some screen shots that display the process flow, the corresponding process model for one of the processes I've created recently.

I have tried this same process with the "Start" and "End" objects and without them both times the process steps did not populate.
We use a business activity called "(End Process)" so that a process end is displayed in the model, I've tried removing that activity and the process steps still do not display properly.

I have tried adding a Test activity between the Initiating event and the first decision when I did this the process steps did display.

Thanks,

Brendan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Hi,

The process steps code doesn't like the event to decision relationship, it's expecting some activity to initiate the decision after the event. If you put a step between them then the steps will populate. We'll put something on the backlog to look at this.