Business Capability Summary - leaf level - not showing application services related

Rajaraman

We have ported data for this view ess-ext_bl_bus_cap_summary.xsl

We could see Level 1 Level 2 capabilities shows its child level capabilities below its related Application Services.

But when we click one of the leaf level node, it recursively loads the page but application service does not show any related applications.

Where we are missing.
JohnM

So, from how we read this, you see the Application Services in the Business Capability view but there are no applications associated with them.

Can you open a duplicate tab and in there go to View Library > Support > Instance Overview by ID

Now back in the original tab, open the Application Service Summary for one of the services that has no apps against it. Once this opens, in the URL you will see PMA=[an ID of the instance] . Can you copy that ID, switch to the previously opened Instance Overview by ID tab and paste the ID into the Enter Instance ID box, press return.

Can you see values against the 'provided_by_application_provider_roles' slot in columns 2 and 3?
Rajaraman

let me be clear, i meant when we click a leaf level capability to takes to new page where we dont see related application services and applications that section is full empty
Rajaraman

see attached below
bus-cap-summary-similar-records-but-output-different.jpg
in above data, Report (Pay) has two applications mapped displaying correctly up on navigation
we have two applications mapped to Processing (OP Pay) which does not show supporting applications.

Both are imported through data in a similar fashion no different. We checked line by line. This is very critical for our stability

Business Capabilities
Application Capabilities
Business Processes
Business Process to App Services
Applications
Application Services
Application Services to Apps
Application Service to Application Capabilities
Application to User Orgs

I went to check "Service to Business Relation Ship" under "EA Relation". Both applications is related correctly to appropriate Business Process Supported
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Hi Rajaraman,

We understand that you have a problem but we do need to just check a few things first. Can you refer to my previous post please and follow the steps and tell us if you see values in the 'provided_by_application_provider_roles' slot in columns 2 and 3 please? This is step 1.

Also, do you see the supporting Application Services header for both Business Capabilities

Thanks
Rajaraman

Application Services header visible in both the capabilities.

Please find instance overview data screenshot. I did not understand clearly though what columns your refer here...
instance-overview-for-bus-cap.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Sorry, but we need to see this for the application services. Where your capability says supporting application services, we need to see the instance summary for the app service - one that has apps and one that doesn't.

Click the app service and in the pop up open the Application Service Summary for one of the services that has no apps against it. Once this opens, in the URL you will see PMA=[an ID of the instance] . Can you copy that ID, switch to the Instance Overview by ID tab and paste the ID into the Enter Instance ID box, press return.

We need a screenshot for one that you think is working and one that is not

Thanks