Business ->Application-> Application - including Data

mathiasjb

Good day all

I will like to know if there is a view that enables to see the Business Processes , the Application Services that is supporting it, the Application component that is supporting the application and the information that is being used ( who provides and who consumes).

Thanks and regards

Jean Bernard Mathias
mathiasjb

he information is as below:
There is Business Capability that are being executed by different business units that uses different application services and different applications.
There information exists in the repository based on what I understand from the tool.

The view that is required (may be an integration view) Business Capability-> Business process -> Application Services including the application component is required.
mathiasjb

Good day all
After getting more information, I think that business and application users are looking for a view where they can see interaction between Software components and the information that are transferred. It is to understand what are the Application Program Interface that Application providers must have in order to support business process.
I might use one of these: Dynamic Application Service Architecture, Logical Software Architecture , Static Application Provider Architecture.
sarah.smith

Hi,
We do hold the information in the meta model but we don't currently have a view that shows it end to end. We have the application information dependency model that shows the dependencies between applications, this uses the static application architecture model. You can drill down to an Information Representation summary that shows the detail of that representation, with the processes and apps that use it. We also have the business process to data matrix which shows the information a process uses and the data that makes up that information.
As the information you require is all captured in the meta model you could create your own view to show the elements that you want in one view.
Hope that helps.
Sarah
mathiasjb

Thanks Sarah