Duplicate items in Catalogue list

EntArtJoe

Hi there
Another odd thing I found is an unexpected duplication of items in the View Catalogue Portal Panel Section

I've put a screen-shot here for anyone who'd like to suggest a reason and a solution. I'm pretty sure its just my inexperience with the framework.

But a little guidance would be appreciated, thanks in advance

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygryczybd9rfy ... s.png?dl=0

Joseph
JohnM

Hi Joseph,

The technical team will have a look when they get a chance, in the meantime. Can you check that you've not got all the reports switched on. Navigate to EA_Class > EA_Support > Essential_Viewer > Report then check that the enabled on homepage box isn't ticked for every report.

One reason could be that, for example, every Application Provider Catalogue is ticked to show on the homepage. If so, you don't want that, you need to pick the default one you want to show, e.g. Core: Application Provider Catalogue as Table. The others should not be ticked but will be options in the 'show by' when you open the view.

Let me know if that helps.

John
EntArtJoe

Hi there
Thanks, I'm not sure what I did to cause the duplication, but I uncheck that box in the duplicates and it helped so I deleted the extra instances and it solved the problem.

Joseph