Application Provider: Issues with Logical Tech Build table

jkazmi

Hello

I want to show the solution architecture for each application. The solution architecture might include the apps's own products as well as products from other vendors. More importantly I want to show the dependencies that exist (along with explanations).

To achieve this, I followed this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1648&p=28451&hilit ... ble#p28451

As a result, I am indeed getting the image for the Logical Tech build. But the table is empty. I'd like the components/products/capabilities to be populated in that table. I've attached screenshots to show what I have done in Protege.

Please advise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
colinfrewen

Hi,

I can't see in the models but did you add "Required Technology Capability" to the application provider?

Colin
jkazmi

That was it!

I don't see why I should have to list individual capabilities in the Application Provider. I was assuming that the capabilities would be derived from the composite component architecture.

Thanks so much for your help.
colinfrewen

Hi,

It's actually a very clever design. It means you can pre-create all of the Capability's and then add them to the applications as required. That way you have a full list of avilable and you can use them for future architecture states.

Colin