Problems displaying Business Process Models

mwodzinski

I have been unable to display business process models. The processes display properly in the Business Process Summary page but will not display on the Business Process Model page of the Essential Viewer. This is similar to the problems reported by others in which an error stating "... (skipping 15 line ...) is displayed. I have checked each "item" to ensure that mandatory data has been entered. I am assuming that an improper or missing relationship is preventing the rendering engine to create the process flow. Is there a step-by-step way to trace through the flow? I created a simple flow with a "start", a "process task" and "end" items and it will not display giving me the same error. :?

Note: I have been able to get the metadata "demo" model to display properly. :D
jonathan.carter

Hi,

We are just about to release version 5 of the Essential toolset which includes a new Viewer with revised and additional views. I think it's probably best to upgrade your installation before we go into the details of what might be going on with your repository.

Keep watching our website for news of the version 5 release!

Otherwise, check that each of your process steps in the flow have been 'wired' up to the process that is implementing that step. Open each element on the diagram and make sure any required fields are completed on the form.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
neil.walsh

Just thought I bump this post to let you know Version 5 of Essential is now available and offers more robust support for process models.