TOGAF 9 Mapping

Dekker500

I see in the Essential Blog (http://www.enterprise-architecture.org/ ... 8/togaf-9/) in the last paragraph, Sarah states:
We do have plans to complete an Essential/TOGAF 9 mapping to cover how Essential could be used to support TOGAF 9, and propose to produce a mapping, rather than any alterations to Essential, as we do want to remain framework independent.
Has this mapping been published yet? The blog posting was 3.5 years ago, but I can't find any further mention of it.
jonathan.carter

Hi,

We do indeed have the Essential Meta Model mapping for TOGAF 9.0 but have not published it yet due to lack of interest.

However, we would be happy to publish this over the next few days.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
Dekker500

That would definitely be of interest (to me!). I'm sure others would appreciate it as a reference as well.

I look forward to it.
jonathan.carter

Just a quick post to say that we do still intend to make this available as soon as we can.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
jonathan.carter

The Essential to TOGAF 9 mapping is now available to download from the Essential Meta Model Reference page. Scroll down to the section underneath the Support Meta Model section.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
topmade

Hi

I can't find the mapping reference document, is it still available? If so, do you know where it's located?
jonathan.carter

Hi,

The link is right at the bottom of the Tutorials homepage and is still active.

Alternativel, you can get to the TOGAF mapping here.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team