Cannot make the View: Application Reference Model work

cpt_kirk

Hello,

I have been trying to make the Application Reference Model view to work, but despite a lot of time invested in reading the view manual, and updating more or less all the fields (taxonomy, capabilities, application, etc.) all I can get is a green square with white stripes...

I don't know if the problem is coming from the information in the model or if this related to the generation of the gfx (it also seems that I'm unable to get the UML diagram generated).

Can someone point me to where to look to solve this issue?

Thx
cpt_kirk

Ok I found the problem, the report constant was set for Business Domain Layer and not Application Type.

I think it will be good to update the view manual to add this information.
jmk

Is it for essential viewer v3 ?

J.-M.
IMHO your post should be located in the "essential viewer" forum an not here :).
jonathan.carter

Thanks for posting back about this.
The Report Constant is set to be associated with Business Domain Types, which suggests a 'typo' in the baseline model. I'll check that.

However, I think the View Manual explains everything you need to do. These are actually part of your Essential Viewer installation (so that they can be viewed from machines without access to the internet), so I don't think they should be updated to reflect a work-around for a bug! ;)

Jonathan
Essential Project Team