Updating repo

Emir

Hi

I am using the open source single user version. I would like to update my repository by adding additional rows in the Launchpad foundation spreadsheet. Can you please confirm if my steps are right because currently it is not importing the additional data:

1. Fill in additional rows in the Launchpad worksheet
2. Using the import utility import activity, I select the required worksheet from the list and specify the start and end row number (I have tried specifying the start row of worksheet e.g. row 8, and also the first row of the newly added data e.g. row 119)
3. I run the import and generate the DUP file
5. I upload the DUP file on Essential Update and published to essential viewer.

I am not getting the new rows added to my repo - what am I doing wrong? I am trying to avoid updating the new data via Protege.

Appreciate your assistance, thanks.
JohnM

Your steps are right. Make sure the ids are unique and you haven't previously used them. If they have been used previously then that will update the existing objects that have that external id.
Emir

Thanks for confirming. The ID's are ok but I suspect there is an issue with the launchpad I am using. I have explained this on my other post re Strategic Plan. Hope you can assist, thanks.