Issue with Business Process Catalogue

iapaza

Dears,

In the Essential Viewer version 6.16.2, I see that existing two views for Business Process Catalogue into View Library (Image Issue 1). The first call to core_bl_bus_cap_list_as_table_filtered.xsl file and the second call to core_bl_bus_process_list_as_table_filtered. This is somewhat confused.

Also, when I execute a import to viewer version 6.16.2, the core_bl_bus_process_list_as_table_filtered file there are errors with the accentuation of the Latin American language (Image Issue 2).

Please, help me.

Regards,

Christian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Hi,

Issue 1, apologies that is a data error, turn off the one pointing to the bus cap. EA Support > Essential Viewer > Report and on the wrong one uncheck Enabled on Homepage. We'll fix the baseline

Re the second issue, we have the same problem raised this week, we're investigating. We can't replicate yet.

John
iapaza

Thanks you for the answers.
Regards.

Christian
neil.walsh

Hi Christian,

We are still having trouble recreating the character issue.

A couple of questions....

Which browser are you using?
Do you get the same issue in a different browser?
Can you post a sample block of text here which is causing the problem (e.g. a description with some problem characters).
Have you tried upgrading to Essential Viewer v6.17?

Thanks

Neil
iapaza

Hi Neil,
1. I use Chrome version 113.0.5672.93.
2. I tried using Microsoft Internet (Windows Server 2019) and persists the issue.
3. Here I share.
4. Where I can download this Essential Viewer v6.17?

I hope your answer.

Thanks,

Christian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xiaoqi

Hi, same question, I cannnot find download link from here: https://enterprise-architecture.org/res ... ase-notes/, could you please advise where the 6.17 can be downloaded?

Thanks, Xiaoqi
iapaza

Dears,
With the last versión 6.18.1, I same the issue with the accentuation for latin language. I Attached examples.
tkinte

Hi

This can help ...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2950

Best regards

Tshitshi
iapaza wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 18:41 Dears,
With the last versión 6.18.1, I same the issue with the accentuation for latin language. I Attached examples.