View: Business Process Catalogue as Table: Cannot display Chinese characters

xiaoqi

Hello all,

I made business process flows for China company, there're certain Chinese characters in description field.

As attached screenshot, the Chinese characters are displayed correctly in "View: Business Process Family Catalogue as Table" (the right), but not recognized in "View: Business Process Catalogue as Table" (the left).

I compare these two xsl file, but cannot find the different to cause this problem.

Could you kindly help to check whether there's any hints I can solve this?

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Hi, I can't see the image, can you let me know the file paths for both files please

Thanks
xiaoqi

Hi John,

Looks like after the forum upgrading, most of the attached image files are lost, could you check for that on other posts as well?

Here is the original image I uploaded.

Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Sorry, can you paste the full path please. There is a bit not in your screenshot after _list which we need to know

Thanks
xiaoqi

Hi John,

Here are the path for these 2 views --

Business Process Family Catalogue as Table: (OK of Chinese characters displaying) -- From Business Process Family Summary

https://[host/ViewerPath]/report?XML=reportXML.xml&XSL=business/core_bl_bus_process_fam_list_as_table.xsl&LABEL=Business%20Process%20Family%20Catalogue&&targetReportId=essential_baseline_v62_Class21&cl=en-gb

Business Process Catalogue as Table: (display "?" for Chinese characters) -- From Business Process Summary

https://[host/ViewerPath]/report?XML=reportXML.xml&XSL=business%2Fcore_bl_bus_process_list_as_table_filtered.xsl&LABEL=Business+Process+Catalogue+as+Table&targetReportId=essential_baseline_v3.0.4_Class93&cl=en-gb&essscope=W10%253D

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
JohnM

Hi,

We can't replicate this can you post this file please integration/api/core_api_import_business_processes.xsl.

We have the same issue raised in another post

Thanks

John
xiaoqi

here is the file you mentioned. I see the timestamp is no change after extracting.
tkinte

Hi

This can help ...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2950

Best regards

Tshitshi
xiaoqi wrote: 13 Apr 2023, 00:20 Hello all,

I made business process flows for China company, there're certain Chinese characters in description field.

As attached screenshot, the Chinese characters are displayed correctly in "View: Business Process Family Catalogue as Table" (the right), but not recognized in "View: Business Process Catalogue as Table" (the left).

I compare these two xsl file, but cannot find the different to cause this problem.

Could you kindly help to check whether there's any hints I can solve this?

Thanks,
Xiaoqi