Strange Display on Source App's Data Exchance in Application Dependency Model v2 View

xiaoqi

Hello,

I'm trying to use the view:Application Dependency Model v2 to show the integration pattern including API in the middle, after built in the static architecture with using Interface element, the overall visualization is good, however, when I examine the detail data flow through switching applications, there're some strange in the display (suppose due to backend data loading).

Since it's not easy to explain in text, I made one short view as below to show the problem I face: https://youtu.be/P2IQSSUlxKE

Hope you can help to check and let me know the hints of the troubleshooting. Or any step I did wrongly.

Thanks a lot,
Xiaoqi
JohnM

We'll take a look, video is great by the way as we can see what your problem is
xiaoqi

Thanks John and hope to have the findings soon.
JohnM

Hi, we can't replicate this, so we'll need to try something else.

Try this checker to see if you can find out what the relationship are. It's a table and has a left-hand and right-hand documented for each app - in the app dependency view it relates to left if the app to the left and right is the api to the right plus the data flowing.

See if the data you expect is showing as expected here.
app_dependencies_checker.xsl.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xiaoqi

Thanks John, have downloaded your file and will deploy to my environment for verification.