View Application Dashboard: app panel's Capability always show "non mapped"

xiaoqi

Hello,

I have applications mapped with business capability through our meta-model, and they're displayed fine in the footer app panel within View: Business Capability Dashboard.

But, as attached, the Capability tab in View: Application Dashboard alwasy display "none mapped".

I checked the file "core_al_application_dashboard.xsl" and found some code relating the "caps" were commented.

Are there some investigation on this view's code? I tried to compare the code logic between these two views on how they're calling the api and construct the data, but cannot find the way to make that corrected.

Could you please help to check and solve this? The Application Dashboard is specifically useful for our architect to check directly from application to its mapped capabilities.

Thanks a lot!
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Sorry, can you repost the images, they don't render for me
xiaoqi

Hi John,

Could you check attached two images reposted?

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

This is rough and ready, but for the caps you are looking at can you use this to see what is mapped.

We're struggling to recreate this so a screenshot of the relevant capability should help. The top line is processes and apps mapped directly to the capability, the second line is the capability and all its children.
core_data_check.xsl.zip