How to show the owner users information for Application_Provider

xiaoqi

Hello,

I've used "Application_Provider" class to model our business applications, and they're OK to be viewed in Application Summary.

As attached, I'm using [Business_Physical]--[Actor]--[Invididual_Actor]--[Persona] to document the contact person instance, and input into these 3 slots for Business Owner / IT Owner / IT Contact. But those information is not shown in the Application Summary view.

Could you kindly help let me know which other views may shown these kind of application owner information? Thanks a lot!

Regards, Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xiaoqi

When I check the meta-model class in detail, I found these 3 slots are marked as depreciated, and recommended to use Stakeholder slot instead.

However, in our use case, we indeed have three different roles for Business Owner, IT (solution) Owner and IT contact (delivery owner), so I'd like to fill in these 3 slots and link them with applications, so that our user can search the contact persons easily when browsering the applications list.

Since there's no out of box view can directly show thise information, attached I've made a simple table catalogue view to show these 3 owners per application. Share with you and welcome to have your comment.

Regards, Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.