Technology Reference Model View: Strange of "Right" in Reference Model Layout

xiaoqi

Hello,

See attached picture, I've added "Technology_Domain" and "Technology_Capability" for this view's and it's displaying relationship correctly.

Just one strange thing, is the first "Right" block, here is the "Data Services" domain, not like the "Left" and "Middle", the first "Right" has the full spanning height as the total of three "Middle". If I remove this "Data Services", then the 2nd "right" ("Transaction Services") becomes the same behavior.

I couldn't find any difference in the definition of "Reference Model Layout" between "Right" and others. Here the "Left" and "Middle" are deplayed perfectly.

May I get your help to give me some hints? It's not impact the content, just the layout style is not viewed comfortable.

Thanks a lot,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xiaoqi

Hello all,

When analyzing the "technology/core_tl_tech_ref_model.xsl" code, I found this display is controlled by one class style called "matchHeight".

The "right" panel have one line in #971 like:

Code: Select all

<div class="refModel-l0-outer matchHeightTRM">
It uses "matchHeightTRM" which same as the "left" and "middle".

However, in line #532 and #533, there're two method calls:

Code: Select all

$('.matchHeight2').matchHeight();
$('.matchHeightTRM').matchHeight();
I see the "Top" and "Bottom" are using "matchHeight2".

When I change the "Right" from "matchHeightTRM" to "matchHeight2", it shows perfectly as attached.

Could you kindly check the difference of these styles and help to clarify, so far it's working on the visual first.

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.