Technology Reference Model: How to arrange the positioning?

xiaoqi

Hello,

I'm trying to build the Technology Reference Model view within Essential, at attached, I can now show the linked elements into the view, but I don't see how I can control the positioning of those "Technology_Domain".

Actually, I want to show "Enterprise Architecture" domain on the most top, however, I have set all of this three's "Classified As" = "Top", but it's no option to set the sequence, although I tried to set 1,2,3 in "Sequence Number", but seems it's not used in the xsl file.

Could you kindly help so that we can show the Reference Model in more controlled and stakeholder understandable order?

Thanks greatly!
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xiaoqi

Again, one "dirty" workaround.

I can first create certain dummy Technology_Domain instances, and see how they're populated into the View: Technology Reference Model.

After that, I can base on the view's instance positioning to rename those into my intended name, you may see I've do this rename for those 3 Top Technology_Domains then it's showing in the expected sequence. At least for now I can continue on this.

Still hope to have some better and "controlled" approach.

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.