View: Application Strategic Radar, cannot change font color in lifecycle_status circle

xiaoqi

Hello,

I've built application_provider list and also define the lifecycle_status base on the documentation, it's nice to have the view in Application Strategic Radar.

Since by default there're no color coding to distinguish different lifecycle_status, after investigating, I learnt that I can create "Element_Style" within Report_Styling group to indicate the needed styling.

In attached image, I see it's working greatly on the circle ball background color using "Element Style Colour", seems this linkage is recognizaed by the code of view.

However, referring to the 2nd picture, I did point the font color through "Element Style Text Colour", because this "Preserving" status we use light yellow, it cannot be read if keep font as White, so I choose #000000 and expect the Black font can be used for text.

Code: Select all

<xsl:if test="current()/own_slot_value[slot_reference='enumeration_sequence_number']/value">
{
    name: "<xsl:value-of select="current()/own_slot_value[slot_reference='enumeration_value']/value"/>", 
    color: "<xsl:choose><xsl:when test="$style/own_slot_value[slot_reference='element_style_colour']/value"><xsl:value-of select="$style/own_slot_value[slot_reference='element_style_colour']/value"/></xsl:when><xsl:otherwise>#54efcb</xsl:otherwise></xsl:choose>", 
    textColour:"<xsl:choose><xsl:when test="$style/own_slot_value[slot_reference='element_style_text_colour']/value"><xsl:value-of select="$style/own_slot_value[slot_reference='element_style_text_colour']/value"/></xsl:when><xsl:otherwise>#5c5c5c</xsl:otherwise></xsl:choose>" 
},
</xsl:if>
From above code in this view's xsl, I don't see different on the "color" and "textColour" setting, so I suppose the text color should be used.

Can you help me on pointing out whether I missed any step or any settings?

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.