Error on View: Application Distribution Model

xiaoqi

Hello,

I've defined application_provider and sites instances, and link in via "Usage Locations" in appliation_provider, but when I open the view "Application Distribution Model", by default it loads file "application/core_al_app_dist_model_uml_script.xsl", I got below Error message:

@startuml hide empty members hide circle class noData as "No Applications Defined" skinparam svek true skinparam shadowing false skinparam packageStyle rect skinparam classBackgroundColor #ffffff skinparam classBorderColor #ffffff skinparam classFontColor #333333 skinparam classFontSize 14 skinparam classFontName Arial @enduml

And nothing displayed, are there anything I modeled wrongly?

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
neil.walsh

Hi,

This View is deprecated as it depends on some software libraries that we no longer use called PlantUML and Graphviz. As this View is deprecated, we will not be updated or maintaining this View in the future.

If you want to try getting this working, you can try installing Graphviz yourself. We have some documentation but this is probably out of date now and won't be updated in the future.

https://university.enterprise-architect ... iz-install

Cheers

Neil
xiaoqi

Thanks Neil, I've followed the guide to install Graphviz and also ensure added dot.exe into environment variables (I'm using Windows 11), but the view is still not working.

However, if it's deprecated, which alternative new views can show the Application Distribution? I've not found the similar one like this. Please help and I'll be love to try new supported visual.

Also, whey this view is still sit in "Application" library tab, not moved in "Deprecated" placeholder?

Regards, Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.