Display issue for Business Capability Model view

xiaoqi

Hello,

I have created the capability elements into the Business Capability class, but the display of the model view is empty.

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xiaoqi

Hi all,

Through learning at https://university.enterprise-architect ... -modelling, I found I missed the step to set "Roles within Parent Business Capabiltiies" for level 0 capabilities, now it's looked perfect!

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
JohnM

Thanks for posting an update. Out of interest, have you not tried this view xsl=enterprise/core_el_bus_cap_analysis_dashboard. We prefer to use this one now over the version you are using
xiaoqi

Thanks John, both views are working now. Actually I think they can be both showed for different flavor:

The "Business Capability Dashboard" you mentioned is brilliant, after the modeling linked (base on meta-model) from applicaiton to process then to capability, now they can display perfect count of supporting applications, and through that interactive navigating, user can reach to detail capability page, which is so nice!

And I still like the "Business Capability Model" view, as I've configure the capabilitiy group with those "manage, front, backend" concepts and now they can be shown in different notation for Strategy/Supporting and Core, and again, user can through clicking to go to detail.

Like them so much! Thanks!
Xiaoqi
xiaoqi

JohnM wrote: 08 Mar 2023, 10:33 Thanks for posting an update. Out of interest, have you not tried this view xsl=enterprise/core_el_bus_cap_analysis_dashboard. We prefer to use this one now over the version you are using
Hi John,

Could you kindly let me know which report is actually using this xsl? I tried to search it from Report list but not found.

Is there a way to have the Report - XSL mapping? Or I miss this information from our website?

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Search for 'Core: Business Capability Dashboard' and it should be there.
xiaoqi

Hi John,

I've populated this "Business Capability Dashboard" to viewer, but from the URL the actual file is "XSL=enterprise%2Fcore_el_bus_cap_analysis_dashboard.xsl", not the one mentioned above.

However, it's fine to have this view and link with the mapped applications so far.

Thanks,
Xiaoqi