Error when setup Target Environment

mochSmart

Hi All,

I just install this essential software, and i want to setup import utility.

when create new production target environment, set name, select Local deployment type, and upload zip file of essential_baseline_v6.11.1.zip (contain pins, pons, pprj), set essential viewer url then click button OK.

it show message

"Refreshing Reference Repository. Please Wait..."

and not yet finish after long time, the screen still loading..so i restart tomcat and repeat again, and still show the same issue.

please kindly need help for solving this problem,

Thanks,

Chandra
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonathan.carter

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for your post.

It's hard to tell what's happening from that screenshot.
Try defining a new Dev/UAT environment that is connected to the Live environment that you have already defined.

It is also possible that your Tomcat has run out of memory. See this document that describes how to increase the memory required by a Tomcat server and try again.

To find out what might be causing the Import Utility to "get stuck", have a look at the logs. Specifically:

Code: Select all

<TOMCAT INSTALL>/logs/catalina.out
Feel free to post any errors etc. from those logs and we should be able to resolve this.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
nanirangel74

Hello everyone. I am having kind of the same problem but with import utility v2.3. We are using tomcat 9.

Should i follow the same suggestions about memory on tomcat server ? or at this momento there is another hint to deal with this issue

regards in advance.

Jose
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.