Failed to compile stylesheet when using Essential Viewer Editors

pjnewman

Hi,

I'm getting the following quoted errors when I try to use the Editors on the Essential Home page. The "editors" folder is indeed not in the "essential_viewer" folder.

I'm either running the Open Source version and those pages are not available to me, or something hasn't been installed properly. I assume the former because I don't see the folder in the downloaded essential_viewer_6102 file.

What do you think is happening here?

Thank you

"Oops! Essential Viewer encountered an error with the request View Template XSL stylesheet Essential Viewer could not find the requested file

"Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.

"Fatal Error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C: ... Downloads\apache-tomcat-9.0.37-windows-x64\apache-tomcat-9.0.37\webapps\essential_viewer\editors\technology\tech-prod-vendor-lifecycle\core_tech_lifcycle_status_editor.html (The system cannot find the path specified)

"Enable the Detailed Error Message filter to view more information about this error."
pjnewman

And a perhaps related question, if you don't mind.

Where can I find guidance for classes and fields to support the "Technology Product Lifecycles - Vendor Lifecycle Status" view?

I note that this is one of the views that's not working because of the Editor issue mentioned above. Is this view not available to Open Source version?

thank you
JohnM

Hi,

Sorry, the editors only work in the commercial versions so you can't use them with Open Source, however, the view will work in Open Source. The model is below. You only need the top left portion (technology product, supplier and lifecycle data) to get the view to show, the rest to the right allows you to see applications impacted and standards alignment
Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 14.54.56.png
Launchpad Plus has an export and spreadsheet for this if you prefer to use that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.