Issue with Cloned XSL file

nullptr1108

I am attempted to create my first custom report and have run into an issue. I have attempted to clone the application/core_al_app_provider_list_by_name file as well as the slot entry in the data model. I can open the report and it mostly renders correctly but the only issue that I am left with is in the original report the individual application providers are rendered as clickable hyperlinks to a detail report for the provider whereas no such link is automatically rendered on my cloned report. I also notice that there are some query parameters that are not populated when I click on the report from the view library (PMA, targetReportId, taregtMenuShortName), I am not sure if this is related to the core problem or is a secondary problem. I have attempted to attach the custom report and screen shots of behavior.

Thanks in advance for your assistance
Michael
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

I'll pass to the team but I suspect you don't have a menu item for Application Suite defined.

The Link Classes <xsl:variable name="linkClasses" select="('Application_Suite')"/> will look for a menu for Application_Suite that it can show when you click the link.

You can create the menu under Support > Essential Viewer > Manu Management > Report Menu, associate the menu with your class Application_Suite. You'll see other examples that are associated with classes and you'll also see the menu groups and menu items.

The pattern is Report Menu contains Groups contain Items

Hope that helps

John