Combine two views into one

j_paglione

Hello,

first of all I wanted to thank you for the quick support you provide to every question on the forum.

Then I would like to ask if and how it is possible to have a combination of pages, in particular I would like to see in the same page both the application summary and the application dependency mapping, is it possible or is it a dream?

many thanks in advance,

Julian
jmk

Hi Julian,

> Then I would like to ask if and how it is possible to have a combination of pages, in particular
>I would like to see in the same page both the application summary and the application dependency
> mapping, is it possible or is it a dream?

Not an optimal solution but you can embed an html page in another using an <object> element...

See attached file Search for the string "julian" to find the added <object> element

Process :

download the file
Copy the file in your tomcat installation for essential *under the "user/" directory*.

As a test: goto the default app_provider summary view for a given provider then in the "url bar" change the string 'application/' by 'user/' : you should have a new view with an embedded object showing the app dependency report.

Remarks :
  • Not a general process though :In the particular case of "application summary" : there is a (commented) section which eases the process .. I uncommented it.

This solution is not optimal as you have to choose a given height (here 500px) for the embedded object...
Hope it helps...

Jean-Marie
jmk

Forgot to attach the file ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
j_paglione

Hello,

thanks for your reply, i follow your instruction but i have this problem in the imported html page:
Untitled.png
should I make any changes to the code? the single view of the application dependencies works correctly but the imported page seems to link to a wrong link.

Thanks,

Julian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.