How to save an application provider page in PDF

j_paglione

Hello,

I'm trying to print as PDF my application provider page, but when i do it only for some fields of the page, the PDF is showing the relative class name of that field for example :
"Application Provider Summary Billing * (?XML=reportXML.xml&PMA=ATHEnA_1.0_Class280026&cl=en-gb) "

There is a method to prevent that the connection to the instance will be printed?

Thank you very much in advance,

Julian
neil.walsh

Hi Julian,

I just tested PDFing this view on our demo site https://essentialviewer.com/demo and it worked fine for me there.

Which version of Essential you running?
Which OS / Browser?
What are you using to generate the PDF?

Let me know and I'll look into it

Thanks

Neil
j_paglione

Hello Neil,

Thanks for your response, I'm using the EP 6.0 version, browser Chrome, Windows 10 Pro as OS, for Print the page i'm usign the simple right click Print as PDF.

If i try to print a demo page all is ok, with the html inspection i can see, for example:
<a id="A1 Tradeflow" class="text-primary context-menu-appProviderGenMenu" href="?XML=reportXML.xml&amp;PMA=eas_prj_HH_baseline_rep_v1_Class70039&amp;cl=en-gb">A1 Tradeflow</a>
the link will not be print in the pdf, while in my demo i'll se the link in red in the PDF.

Maybe i had miss something in my Tomcat configuration?

I hope I explained myself correctly, thanks you,

Julian
neil.walsh

Hi Julian,

So if I understand correctly, you can print from our demo site ok using the same browser and OS but not from your local version?

Are there any errors in the Browser console?

Open using F12 or Control+Shift+I

Neil