Application reference model issue

StephV

Hello, in Essential Viewer, in the Application Reference Model I get the Application Capacity labels but inside the box the Application Services ares not displayed. My set up in Protege looks good. I submit 2 screenshots to illustrate the situation (attached files) . Can you help me ? Thanks !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Can I just check that you've included the taxonomy terms required (Shared, Enabling, Core, Management and Foundation) ? See the meta model diagram here https://enterprise-architecture.org/howto.php under meta model diagrams look at the Application Reference Model.

Thanks

John
Miedama

Hi John, does the model not work at all without the taxonomy terms? I'm having some issues as well.
JohnM

Yes, you need to tie the top level capabilities to the taxonomy terms Management, Shared, Enabling, Core or Foundation, using the 'Classified As' slot in the capability
JohnM

StephV,

Can you confirm the services are tied to the application capabilities? In the application service, is the 'Realises Application Capabilities' slot showing the capabilities ?