Issues with

SNutulap

I am trying to view "Business Objective/Change Footprint" using my repository. All I see is root capability as shown in the below attachment. So, I replaced core_bl_bus_cap_2_change_footprint.xsl with 'core_bl_bus_cap_2_change_footprint_601.xsl"
Then, I am able to view all capabilities. However, even after changing the filter, I see all capabilities.

Do you use any repository where I can get latest code to see, if I need to change xsl files?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Hi,

You shouldn't need to edit the xsl to make the view work, which suggests something else is wrong. Can we check one thing first as the capability model is missing something.

Can you confirm that you have followed the meta model exactly as described in the Business Capability/Reference Model Video - click the link and at the bottom is a meta model diagram for this view - look here https://enterprise-architecture.org/videos.php#howto

Thanks
SNutulap

Yes, I did. With that, I am able to view only first two levels. If I click on 2nd level and go to Business capabilities, I am able to see child capabilities. What am I missing?
2nd issue is, when I select business objectives, I don't see any capabilities being highlighted even though, I associated objectives to parent capabilities.