Publishing of Sample Repository (mmv505_build2) did not work

SvenUweSchubert

Hi,

At the Moment I evaluate the Essential Project Open Source Stack (6.11).
So far i use the essential_baseline_v11 Project everything works fine for me.

I would like to show my colleagues some reports based on the sample repository (essential_sample_repo_mmv505_Build2) which i found on the web site.
I run the update script emm6UpgradePack.eum already and after that I could open the sample repository within the modeler.

When i try to publish the Project to the Viewer the process stuck in the stage "sending XML snapshot..." for hours.
If i publish the baseline then works fine (I have added only 25 objects).

I checked already the memory settings based on the blog "Configure the Server Memory Settings for Essential".

Can you please help me ?

Thanks
Essential_1.JPG
Sven
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonathan.carter

Hi Sven,

Thanks for posting.

It is worth checking for any error messages that your might be seeing at both the Protege and the Viewer (Tomcat) side.
In Protege, check the 'console' window - that separate window that appears with the Protege GUI on MS Windows. There may be some system reports shown there.

At the Viewer side, check the Tomcat catalina.log file for any messages, in <TOMCAT INSTALL FOLDER>\logs

There may well be nothing reported in either log but do check for any memory exceptions. If the Viewer Tomcat has received any out of memory exceptions, that will stall the publish process.

If you have not already, restart your Tomcat and try publishing again.

Do let us know if that does not resolve your publishing issue

Jonathan
Essential Project Team