Annotations model

emmacc

Hi,

I installed the server version of protege with a MS SQL server in the back hosting both the baseline and the changes table following the available documentation.

Somehow I cannot see any changes logged to the changes table and also no changes are displayed in protege in the Change Analysis or any other item under the Change menu.

It seems the feature is somehow not enabled, but it is also not obvious what needs to be done to enable it, where to look first, pre-conditions, secret switches, ...

Could someone please point me where to start looking or what I did wrong or what I may have forgotten to get the changes logged?

Also, but maybe this already exists, and I just didn't see it or didn't get it: is there a way to display or integrate annotation data in the viewer itself, like a "History" or "Annotations" aspect when looking at the details of a Thing?

Thanks and regards
emmacc
neil.walsh

Hi,

Have you enabled the "Collaboration Panel" from the Collaboration menu at the top of the screen?

There's also a Collaboration User Guide here and some configuration options. Have you had a look at these?

Cheers

Neil