tkinte

Hi.

I am running
Import utility 1.6.5
Viewer 6.0.1
tomcat 9
windows 10 enterprise
Excel 2016.

I am trying to import Enterprise Strategic Plans with an Plan For Element set for each one .

The Issue I found is that the Planning Action is ignored for the last row of the worksheet.

All rows have the same structure.

Please find the specification and the worksheets (Plan_Stratégiques and ContratAdm-Axes_strategiques) in the attachment.

Best regards.

Tshitshi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonathan.carter

Hi,

Thanks for posting this issue.

I've been able to replicate this issue and we're working on a resolution.

I'll post back when we have more

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
jonathan.carter

The problem has been identified and I have a resolved version of the Import Utility in our development environment.

We'll get a new version of the Import Utility prepared and released this week

Regards

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
tkinte

Hi Jonathan.

Thank you for the follow up.

Best regards.

Tshitshi
jonathan.carter

We have just released version 6.0.2 of the Essential Open Source software.

You can download this from our Downloads page. Please note that we have had to rename our installers to use a '.install' suffix. Once you have downloaded the installer - in your case 'essentialinstallupgrade602' - you must rename this to 'essentialinstallupgrade602.jar'.

Then double-click on it to run the installer. You can choose to only install the new version of the Import Utility - version 1.7.1

Once you have installed the new version of the Import Utility, export your configuration from your current version (from the System Admin panel). Save this configuration file and then upload it to your new (1.7.1) Import Utility to bring all your Import Activities into this new version.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team