View manual catalogue

cyl

Hi,

I'm using essential viewer version 5 and realised some View Manual Catalogue not available.

Is there a way to have all the view manual?

Can anyone post Business Domain IT Analysis and Business Domain Process Analysis for my reference?

Greatly appreciated.
YL.
JohnM

Sorry, we never completed a full view catalogue as we ran out of time with other priorities. We tend to do videos now as and when we can.

For the views you requested basically it's as below:

Business to Application:
Business Domain ->
Business Capability ->
Business Process (look for ‘Supporting Application Services’ on this form) ->
Application Service (look for ‘Provided by Application’) ->
(Composite) Application Provider

For your Application to Technology:
(Composite) Application Provider Select your supplier type on this form then (look for ‘Physical Deployments’) ->
Application Deployment (use ‘Application Deployment Technical Architecture’) ->
Technology Product Build (use ‘Technology Provider Architecture’) ->
Technology Build Architecture where you use the graphical editor to select and relate the technologies that support this application

That gets the IT view working

For the Business Domain Process Analysis view you just need to add a Physical Process:
Create a Physical Process – tying the logical process to the performing organisation
Add a supporting application to this physical process – you will need to link the application and the service the application provides that the process utilises.

Hopefully that helps.

John

PS I noticed a small view bug with the Business Domain Process view. I've fixed and we'll get it in the next release. If you want it now then I've attached the file, drop it in your business folder and overwrite the existing file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.