Strategic plan Launchpad Plus

Emir

Hi

I am working on playbook 8. I have filled up the strategic plan worksheets and import them through import utility but could not see the roadmaps that I specified. I'm either looking at the wrong viewer module, or the data is not imported correctly.

How do I check if my data is imported correctly? I would sometime check the meta model in Protege to see if it is updated, however, I can't seem to find where does the strategic plan worksheets sit in the meta model.

Appreciate your assistance.
JohnM

They will be in the Enterprise Strategic Plan class

look in EA Support > Strategy Management > Strategic Plan > Enterprise Strategic Plan
Emir

Thanks, I was able to find the data in the meta model. I have a few issues with this worksheet though:

1) When I imported the Strategic Plans worksheet, it did not capture the actual name, instead it imported is as Strategic Plan 1, Strategic Plan 2, Roadmap 1, Roadmap 2, etc
2) When I run import the programme worksheet, the message only says "Import executed successfully.". It did not tell me if there was any 'created instance' or 'updated instance. When I import the DUP file, nothing was imported.
3) Importing the projects worksheet DUP brings over only the programmes. Again, it is imported as 'Programme 1' instead of the actual programme name specified in the worksheet. Additionally, it only imported 2 programmes instead of 4.

I wonder if there is an issue with the xml file? I have imported the foundation lauchpad, tech lifecycle and app dependancies lauchpad plus successfully. I follow the exact same step but it's just not working for this particular launchpad.

Many thanks.
JohnM

We can't replicate this, are you able to share your import spec and excel sheet (or the first couple of rows) with us? You can email to us, if required.