Issue with import of Example University Launchpad file

eaetc

First of all thanks for responding my request and sending me Launchpad foundation spreadsheet and other material.

I wanted to validate my approach of importing excel using Open source Standalone Essential EA. So I thought I will start with University Example. I did get to most things working except the import and publishing part.

Somehow I am not able to send full message so attaching as pdf file.

Thanks
issues.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Can you try Generate Import File instead.

This will generate an DUP, in your protege install use the Essential Update tab and load that file in (save the repository before you do this in case you have to roll back).

Let us know if that works. If not, can you send a screenshot of your import screen with worksheets and the row numbers please

Re is the import spec v58 compatible with v55 of the spreadsheet, yes that is fine
eaetc

Thanks John, That did work.

Is this how I should use excel based import?

thanks
Prashant
Last edited by eaetc on 08 Feb 2024, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
JohnM

I use that if I am using Open Source. The rest of the team here may have different views, but I find that easier as you only have one repository to worry about. Just make sure you save before you import.
eaetc

JohnM wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 16:06 I use that if I am using Open Source. The rest of the team here may have different views, but I find that easier as you only have one repository to worry about. Just make sure you save before you import.
thank you very much. I appreciate you responding with all the busyness of day job. Have a great a weekend.