Datatables warning after pub to ESV

m59sapi

I have successfully create my own programme and then put one of my own projects under the programme. However, after publish to the EViewer, when click into “Programme catalog by name”, then click the programme I have just created and then pick “Programme summary”, then
I will get the datatable warning warning:(see link to diagram below)
http://screencast.com/t/QNcghnC9

The table_id (Class330000)above points to the project which I have created on my own, but if I delete the project or put a sample project under this programme, then clicking the above programme summary would not give such error. I tried to make my own project look like the existing sample project by using copy instance in Protege, but that does not help either.
neil.walsh

Hi, firstly apologies for the delayed response, this post got flagged as spam for some reason.

Did you resolve this?

Looking at your screenshot, I can see the programmes and projects all have the * character at the beginning of the names. Is there a reason for this?

This may cause the problem you're suggesting.

If you did resolve, did you discover what was causing the error. We've seen this kind of thing with badly formatted tables but this should not occur with the out of the box templates.

Thanks for posting

Neil
alinafatima

Have you got any other software packages associated with JAR extensions? Try making sure that the file is being run with Java JRE. A way to ensure this is to run it from a Command Prompt, using the following command:
alina